Thursday, March 15, 2012

Prim, International Covergirl

It might be her pixie haircut, her high cheekbones, or her impeccable sense of style, but Prim is often told that she bears a striking resemblence to Audrey Hepburn.  Prim might as well be having breakfast at Tiffany's tomorrow morning and dinner with Professor Higgins tomorrow night. 

I brought home a few books from the library so that Prim could see what everyone was talking about.  She's been spouting Audrey Hepburn quotes ever since.

 
"There are certain shades of limelight that can wreck a girl's complexion."



"I never think of myself as an icon. What is in other people's minds is not in my mind. I just do my thing."



"I never thought I'd land in pictures with a face like mine."



"It is too much to hope that I shall keep up my success.  I don't ask for that.  All I shall do is my best - and hope."




She may not be Givenchy's new poster girl, but you really can't deny that Prim has that classic vintage look...

No comments:

Post a Comment