Thursday, April 26, 2012

At the movie house

Prim and I once again met up with our friends, Hilary and Kendra, but instead of a leisurely stroll around Orange County, we headed to the movies.  And what did we see?, you ask.  The Hunger Games.

Sidenote:  Prim the Elf is not named after Prim, Katniss' sister in The Hunger Games.  When Prim the Elf came in to our family and I chose her name, it was way back before I had read the book or seen a movie trailer, back when I thought that The Hunger Games had something to do with food.     

Hilary, Kendra, Prim, and I had the movie theatre entirely to ourselves.  



And when I say entirely to ourselves, I mean it was really, really empty.

Can you even see Prim in this sea of seats?    



I have no idea who Prim is watching on the big screen here.  It certainly isn't anyone from District 12.



The Hunger Games might not have anything to do with food (or does it....?), but even elves like to enjoy a snack at the movies.    


Even if the snack is twice the size of the elf. 

No comments:

Post a Comment